Monday, January 5, 2009

The Plunge

Well, I finally decided to take the plunge and start blogging. Why? It just seemed the thing to do, since everyone else is doing it. There are actually several reasons why I decided to blog. Mainly,

  • I hope that blogging will help me in the self-discipline area, particularly in setting and attaining new goals. This is an experimental exercise on my part in 'staying focused' because of my interest in more than one art medium. I'm anxious to see if blogging has helped others in reaching their goals as well. Perhaps sharing my experiences will help readers in whatever they are struggling with in their situation.
  • It will enable me to convo with other artists about art and to solve problems in a particular medium we may be working in, whether it's watercolor, ceramics, photography, or whatever. Hey, maybe we'll just talk gardening!
  • I don't want to get 'left behind' in the world of web technology. I love the internet, and everywhere I turn, I'm reading 'Get a Blog!' So there, I've done it.
There are a couple of other reasons not worth mentioning now. I hope to get some photos soon of what I'm doing. Well, here goes, my plunge into the blogosphere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
Becky