Friday, October 16, 2009

New images added to my Website

This is just a very short post to note that I've added new paintings to my site in the 'Watercolors' gallery under the 'Hollow' and 'Landscapes, Nature' categories. I've been painting watercolors exclusively since April - I've not even touched my clay. I'm becoming completely absorbed in my watercolors and landscape painting, which is a good thing, I think. However, I don't want to totally abandon pottery, at least not yet. Some of the paintings I've posted on this blog, but had not yet added to my website. Again, my apologies for such a short post! I'll post next week about painting en plein air at Pratt Place Inn with the PAPO (Plein Air Painter's of the Ozarks).Later...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
Becky